Buying In AustinAlways have experienced representation when purchasing real estate!
Finding you the right home in the right place at the right price and the right time is my pledge to you.
You may be like lots of people and like to search online for a home – look at photos and compare locations and prices. If that’s you that’s great by me – we can work together with what you find and take a complete tour of the property. If you prefer for me to listen to what you are looking for and discuss with you what homes are available and then go visit them – that’s fine too. I’m a full service agent and work for you personally. Often I know of homes that are not yet on the market and about people that will might sell with the right offer. You may only buy 2 or 3 homes in a lifetime so you should rely on my experience with Austin real estate!
As a member of The Austin Board of Realtors I have instant and constant access to a Multiple Listing Service that has ALL HOMES AND CONDOS for sale in the Austin area! That means that you do too! I will represent you in the purchase of a home listed by any Austin Realtor®, for sale by owner, completed new homes, homes under construction, and homes that are just in the planning stage.
Buying a new home? Make sure you have an agent representing you – not the listing agent! Don’t let the person representing a builder or subdivision represent you too. It will not save you money. I have represented many people buying a new home. I help you through the process and get you the best deal possible.
Relocating to the Austin area? If you are relocating I can work with your company or business. I have helped many people moving into our area and have a great relationship with many businesses that want nothing more than to have happy employees.
Are you an investor? I can help you! I have worked with many investors – both out of town and in Austin – in buying homes in all type conditions and all over the area.
You should never purchase a home – no matter the circumstance – without a Realtor® like me representing you.
Get instant updates of homes coming on the market!
Within seconds of a home being entered into MLS, you will receive a link to that property’s data. Everything from price to photographs to descriptions will be waiting for you in your email inbox. Let me get these free updates coming to you today!
How We Find Your Home
Many people have told me that I just have a knack for understanding right away what someone is looking for and showing just the right homes. Here are some of the questions we will discuss to make sure we are efficient in our search.
- Why are you buying a home?
- Condo instead of home?
- How long do you expect to live in your next home?
- How are you going to pay for a home?
- Have you been pre-qualified with a mortgage broker?
- If you are leasing, when is your lease up?
- Where will you be employed?
- How far are you willing to drive to work?
- What activities do you like to do?
- Do you want to be near any of these activities?
- What kind of home do you want? Old vs. New?
- How about a fixer upper?
- How many bedrooms / baths do you need?
- Single story vs. 2 stories?
- Any special considerations?
Online tools make relocation a snap!
If you are relocating to the Austin area, let me help inform you on current market trends and conditions! JB Goodwin Realtors is a member of RELO, the nation’s largest and oldest referral network. We have developed a high national profile among member brokers and major employers, by providing the highest possible level of professional assistance to its relocating clients. We are handling accounts such as Facebook, Hanger Orthopedics, Dell – and many more!
Closing Your Home Purchase and Getting You Moved In
My expertise comes in. It’s the reason you have chosen me to help you. You should expect a high level of service and smooth transaction. Even in difficult situations I can provide you a calm and professional approach to getting across the goal line. This is what happens.
- We find the right home.
- I negotiate the best possible price for you, keeping in mind all the nuances that go into a contract.
- I step you through the home inspection process (which is different than the appraisal.)
- I negotiate for any repairs or allowances needed on the property.
- I send appropriate paperwork to the title company and your lender.
- I keep the title company and lender apprised of any contractual changes.
- I keep you aware of the timeline of the contract.
- I review your settlement statement and notify the title company of any errors.
- I will be at your closing (that’s the happy day!)
I've been a television news anchor and reporter since 1979. Since returning to Austin in 1987, I've had only one Realtor - Peggy Little. Because of my job I can't do commercials. So please consider this a personal recommendation. Peggy has guided me through four separate real estate transactions. Because of her knowledge of the local market, negotiating skills and hard work all the deals went smoothly. I know buying and selling a home can be a stressful experience. But please be assured you are in good hands with Peggy Little.