Selling Your PropertyHow I can sell your home faster and make you more money.
Get the highest sales price by giving the buyer every reason to pick your property.
I am a full time real estate agent and I will focus the needed time, energy, and resources to get your home sold – at the best possible price – and in the right amount of time. My experience in the Austin market, ability to help you prepare your home for sale, and marketing skills will surpass all other agents.
Three Steps to Selling Your Home
- Before we talk about price we will discuss what should be done to prepare your home for sale. This includes staging, removing clutter, furniture arrangement, cleaning, and simple repairs or painting. To maximize your profit we may talk about updates to your home. My experience and expertise in updating homes prior to sale is extensive, and I will coordinate updating throughout the process.
- Secondly, we will talk about the sales price and your needed timing for the sale. We will use pricing strategies including timing of the real estate market to maximize profit.
- Now it’s time to put your home on the market. Your home, looking great, will be photographed completely by professional photographers. Your home will be listed on the Austin multiple listing service, which feeds ALL online searches of Austin homes. Your home will be marketed on multiple social media platforms including paid digital advertising. Open houses and private showings for agents will get your home in front of buyers.
Free Market Analysis
Get a free Market Analysis of your Austin home. Don’t guess at your home’s value! I’ll use the most recent sales data to help you determine the market value of your home.
How I Can Sell Your Home
- Provide you with a market analysis to ensure proper pricing of your home.
- Consult on any improvements necessary to sell your home.
- Stage your home to help make a great first impression!
- Install a highly visible Peggy Little/JB Goodwin “For Sale” sign on your property.
- Hire a professional photographer to take marketing photographs. Photos are used to create a photo gallery that is seen in all property searches, on my website, and on all social media.
- Enter your listing with the Austin Multiple Listing Service. Home searches by Austin Agents and people online see your home along with photos!
- Post on Facebook about your home. Follow me! Facebook.com/peggylittleagent
- Post photos of your home on Instagram. Instagram.com/atxagent
- Feature your home on my website. www.atxagent.com
- Place a lockbox on the property.
- Keep you informed about legal requirements commonly associated with residential real estate.
- Have an open house if desired by the seller.
- Arrange for a JB Goodwin company tour to preview your home.
- Supply feedback on every showing.
- Provide you a list of Energy Auditors.
- Provide you with an explanation of each offer received on your home.
- Help you negotiate all offers presented on your property.
- Estimate your closing costs and net proceeds on each offer.
- Explain and guide you through any contract or lender required repairs.
- Help you in selecting a title company.
- Review your closing documents and costs.
- Attend your successful closing!
24 Hour Cancellation Guarantee
Peggy Little and JB Goodwin Realtors offer you our 24-Hour Cancellation Guarantee. You can cancel your listing agreement at any time. When it comes to marketing your home, and closing the sale, you can trust my experience!
“Peggy is a fantastic real estate agent!! Our home was listed by another agent for 9 months, and we had no serious inquiries. But when Peggy came in our door, she began suggesting small changes to help the house sell -- and sell quickly. Lighting was changed, walls painted, a couple of doors replaced, and landscaping added, all topped off with Peggy's special staging. The improvements turned out beautifully. And sure enough, the house sold within 7 days!!! Peggy's contacts, creativity, and attention to detail helped us immensely. We HIGHLY recommend Peggy Little to others who need to sell their home. She really SELLS your home.”
“Because of your expertise of real estate and especially your specialized knowledge of the Allandale Estates area, our home was sold in a record amount of time with relatively no inconvenience to our family. We appreciate the fact that you were always willing and able to work around our schedule, and you always kept in touch with us on a timely basis. In addition, we were relieved that our closing transaction was handled so quickly and efficiently due to your advance preparation and your attention to details. All in all, the entire selling process from start to finish was excellent. Again, we can not thank you enough for all of the help and advice that you provided us with, and we feel so thankful to have had you represent us.”